10252 Training Wheels
W10252Regular price $27.99 Save $-27.99
The Wald 10252 Training wheels provide the stability required to learn to pedal and operate a bike. The pair of training wheels can be installed on any single speed bike with 16-20 in wheels. The sturdy, 5.5-in diameter wheels boast steel construction.
• For SINGLE SPEED BIKES: Features 5 1/2" diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires. Intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds.
• The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes
• The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
• Easy to install. To fit properly there must be at least 3/8" of axle outside the axle nut on both sides of the rear wheel.
• Wald training wheels are designed exclusively for single-speed bicycles, not designed for multi-speed bicycles.