Our jerseys are made of elastic microfiber polyester with microcells that allow for maximum breathability, air permeability, and water absorption. The Fabric has been designed to wick (draw humidity away from the body and expel it). This feature helps keep the rider as cool and dry as possible.
Our jerseys are printed using an advanced sublimation process, which produces permanent images that will not peel, crack, or fade away after multiple washes. Euro Cut. If this is the first time ordering our jerseys and you are not quite sure as to what Euro-cut means, we encourage you to review our sizing chart as a reference tool, which will help you determine the appropriate size for you.
Our famous Club-cut offers a comfortable and anatomic fit to the rider. Our cycling jerseys are meant to have a tight fit. If you are a casual rider and prefer wearing a looser jersey, we recommend you to order the next larger size. For example, if you normally wear a large size shirt, then you should order a size XL instead.
• Side panels are made of Air Mesh fabric to increase airflow, allowing for a comfortable ride
• Soft elastics on sleeves, pockets, and waist to help keep the jersey in place
• 3 back pockets that allow to store multiple items: wallet, phone, keys, snack, etc.
• 16'' length hidden zipper that does not interferes with the jersey's design
• Check sizing chart image to find the size that fits you best