Designed for young riders, the Wald 1216 Bicycle Training Wheels mounts to most bicycles with wheels measuring 12 to 16 inches in diameter. These training wheels provide safety during wobbly rides thanks to their all-steel construction.
For added stability and safety, the tire is mounted directly to the wheel. The included steel brackets provide multiple height options for mounting the wheels while brace arms provide additional stability. With new frame adapters for improved installation, these training wheels support riders up to 75 pounds.
• Durable; includes everything you'll need to install the training wheels on a bike with 12-16" wheel
• All-steel construction and includes hardware, screws and nuts
• Tires mounted directly to wheels
• New frame adapters for improve installation
• Supports riders up to 75 pounds